Saturday, March 19, 2011

Christophe Jacrot

I absolutely adore Boston. I was so fortunate to have gone there several years ago, and have seriously not stopped thinking about it since. It's the most beautiful city you could ever imagine. It's a city that embraces it's history, and relishes in it's multiculturalism, something that I value dearly. The old architecture is to die for, the neighbourhoods are something out of a movie, and the vine-covered buildings are beautiful. I can't wait to go there again. I dream of living on Commonwealth Avenue frequently :)
Anyways, while I was Google street-viewing Newbury Street (any shoppers paradise), I came across an art gallery called Axelle Fine Arts. Intrigued, I went to their website and discovered the stunning work of Christophe Jacrot. His photography is incredible and stunningly real. I escape just looking at them. Here are some of my favourites. Hope you love them as much as I do.




















"To me there are two main ways to photograph the world; grasp its horror (there's plenty of it) or the sublime. I chose the latter" - Christophe Jacrot

check out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment