Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tricia Guild

I am such a huge fan of the ridiculously talented Tricia Guild. Her interior designing is absolutely stunning, and captures my ideal living space. I love how unique her designing is, and how she combines eclectic, classic and modern designing! I find myself looking through her website for hours on end, the wallpaper archives are utterly fantastic, and I have never seen anything like it! The rugs are gorgeous, and the furniture is unbelievable. Founder of the Designers Guild, Tricia has redefined the idea of interior design. I recently bought her book titled Pattern and was literally mesmerized by every photograph! It makes a perfect coffee table book, and the design inspirations and ideas are endless! I am such an admirer of her work, and after taking a glimpse of the following pictures, I'm sure you will be to.








I absolutely love the color schemes in each space, and the crystal chandeliers are beautiful. The window treatments are amazing, and I love the floor to ceiling windows in each photo. I'm usually not fond of wallpaper (I get a picture of some 70s floral mess in my head when I say that word) but these are so classic. The mixture of the patterns and colors is so expertly done and I find myself grinning from ear to ear after I see these pictures!

Her work is so gorgeous... see more at http://www.designersguild.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment