



"Fate leads the willing, and drags along the reluctant"
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let them go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
“All the religions of the world, while they may differ in other respects, unitedly proclaim that nothing lives in this world but Truth.” - Mohandas Gandhi
The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people- Van Gogh
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks as long as you’re happy.
fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
“[Art is a] means of union among men, joining them together in the same feelings, and was indispensable for the life and progress towards the well-being of individuals and of humanity.”
- Leo Tolstoy
No comments:
Post a Comment