I knew it would be dangerous for Anthropologie to come to Calgary, but honestly, the joy and pleasure I get out of one store is so worth me draining my bank account whenever I find something that needs to be in my closet. Here are just some of the beautiful things that I adore:

This top is super flattering. I bought it in the pink and coral colors, and it's so comfortable and perfect for those slightly lazy days. On the neck is some gathered detailing that is kind of hard to describe, but all in all, this top is so gorgeous. The print and the fabric is lovely, and another plus- it was on sale! =)

This top is ah-mazing! The cut and the style is unlike anything I have ever seen before. The arms are super slim, and the neckline is so versatile- it's hard to image that it can be formed into any shape you desire! I love the asymmetrical line of the buttons, and the way that it fits the body is incredible. Definitely worth the $80 because it is SO wearable! It is so soft too, I almost fell asleep in it the other day!!

This top is so beautiful. I actually wore it yesterday and got floods of compliments! I'm very faired skinned, so the pale tones looked really good! It's such a wow-top! And you need very minimal jewelry when wearing this. I find that it looks incredible with super black skinnies, and caramel equestrian boots! The neckline is slightly boat-neck, so it is beyond beautiful.

I saw this on one of the employees last week! I tried it in the grey color, and it's cashmere!! Too bad it was way beyond my price range. But I'm keeping my eye on it for when it heads to sales!! I love how it's slightly longer than a usual cardigan. Paired with a floaty top and some leggings with boots- perfection!

This is such an interesting top. It's super casual, but the embellishment at the neck is so beautiful and formal looking!! It's stunning.

I think I'm getting slightly lazy with my fashion choices the past couple of weeks, but casual is so comfy! I love the neckline of this sweatshirt, and love the length as well!

I am in love with blush-pink clothing! SO lovely, and the way this sweater cascades down in the front is so whimsical and beautiful. I'm starting to understand the importance of color now, more so than style. If you wear something in a color that compliments your face and skin tones, it's like an instant make-over! You literally glow, and the confidence you'll receive is worth any price tag.

I love nautical clothing!! This top is so gorgeous, and the shape is so flattering. Paired with skinny jeans in white or blue would be so cute! Perfect top for summer.

I know what you are thinking.. "what is that!?", but trust me when I say that this gem of a kimono is absolutely amazing on. The back is gorgeous, because it has the same V shape! It is stunning, and despite the $200 price tag, it is something you will always have forever and ever. It will be vintage and more precious in the years to come. Looks amazing with skinny jeans and boots.

This top is incredible. I wish I had a shot of the back for you, but there are 3 slits along the back of the neck. It is so summery and beach worthy. I absolutely fell in love when I tried it on. Alas, it was $300, so again, I have to hope and pray it finds it's way into my hands when it's on sale!

Absolutely loved this cardigan on the website. But couldn't find it at the store. The fabric is insane. This is one of those pieces that you know will be amazing when you try it on.

I am slightly surprised at myself that I like it as much as I do. I usually don't like the unfinished seam look on any clothing, but the wool lining around the neck won me over for this little piece! The moss green is so beautiful as well. Its definitely something you'd have to try on before you buy. But for fall and late winter weather- it would be perfect!

Love patch-work clothing!! This wrap-cardigan is so beautiful, and the unique colors are something that drew it to me initially! Too bad it wasn't in the stores, but I love the deep-v neck, and the wrap around tie.... it's lovely for a cozy night at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment