Monday, August 2, 2010

fabulous fall show: Isabel Marant

One of the very few shows that I liked every look in the collection!

I adore the asymmetrical top! and the slim match-stick pants are perfect.

love the faux fur trend for the fall, and these mix of prints scream fashionista.







I've always loved the slouchy skirt trend, and I've rarely seen it better on the runway!




I adore the sequin pant. Paired with a slouchy striped boyfriend sweater is the ideal fashion choice for a perfect night out.




I love the color of the skinny belt, and the simplicity of this look is beautiful. The cut of the sweater is amazing, and I love its neckline.



Love the retro vibe of this look.

I adore runway looks that are so perfecetly envisioned for everyday life. This is something I have no trouble with seeing myself wearing on a fall day at the uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment